Mind. 7 big news erwartet in den kommenden Monaten:
1. Still currently under non-disclosure agreement ("NDA"), Exro and partner are working towards partner motor-Exro Coil Driver™ inverter integration and testing in Q3 2023. Following successful testing it is anticipated the identity of the 25,000+ employee partner will be announced along with commercialization plans.
2. Subsequent to the quarter, Exro announced signing the world's third largest motor manufacturer, Wolong Electric Group, as a strategic partner. The companies are collaborating towards motor-inverter integration and testing in Q4 2023 across a variety of low voltage and high voltage applications.
3 Exro continues discussions with other potential strategic partners.
4. Delivery of 48V hybrid-diesel samples to our European off-highway NDA-partner in Q1. Of note, this project includes two NDA's under one umbrella partnership – one is a large European OEM which supplies vehicles for off-highway applications, the second is a large European-based motor supplier. NDA partner timing has bumped sample delivery into Q2 2023. Integration of the partner motor-Exro inverter solution for the OEM's hybrid-diesel platform has been proceeding well with all parties scheduled to be in Calgary in May to collaborate commercialization efforts and witness final testing.
5. Signing additional multi-year commercial agreements that build our Coil Driver™ order back-log. With the roll out of low-voltage DFM samples at the end of Q1 2023, and the planned roll-out of high-voltage DFM samples by the end of Q2 2023, Exro is engaged in commercial agreement discussions with numerous parties. Following customer vehicle integration and in-field validation, it is anticipated discussions will translate into supply agreements in H2 2023 and into 2024.
6. Cell Driver: The system is on track to complete UL certification in early Q3 2023, pushed back by approximately three weeks due to scheduling at UL's certification laboratories. UL certification is required prior to connecting to the grid in North America.
7. Achieve first deliveries and revenues for Coil Driver™ and Cell Driver™ products in Q3. Exro remains on schedule to begin series production of its Coil Driver™ and Cell Driver™ products in Q3 2023.